New group of Ptolemy coins listed on ebay

  • leisa46217
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2010
      I have listed some more Ptolemy Bronze coins on ebay. Please take a look if you get a chance.

      1. AE34 Ptolemy IV Philopator 221-203 BC Eagle and club
      2. AE24 Ptolemy II Zeus and Eagle Club Series
      3. AE17 Ptolemy II Eagle with wings spread 285-246 B.C
      4. AE28 Ptolemy I Eagle with wings spread and monogram
      5. AE17 Ptolemy III Alexander in elephant headdress

      You can see them all by going to
      http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmomsquared
      Thanks for looking.
      Leisa