AACCOINS auctions

  • AACCOINS
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2010
      Hi all
      just a quick note that my friend Andreas has started listing some of my coins on my behalf.
      We will now on cooperate on the sale of my old stock and any new.
      I will try and reestablish by old conducts for quality coins.
      I don't have the time to do sales personaly any more but Andreas is a good friend and he is taking over the labor....
      Here is the link to his auctions.
      http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=ancientpassio

      regards
      Alex