Quality Uncleaned on eBay this Week

  • Rev Paul Bulgerin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2010
      I have 35 auctions running this week, auctions that include some rare and quality uncleaned coins.

      I have a number of auctions for individual uncleaned coins for those of you who might like to spend some money to get a rare coin to clean. Topping the list this week are an uncleaned Aurelian DENARIUS - a coin you seldom see - and a Constantius II centenionalis with the reverse of the emperor and only ONE captive. Read the auction write ups to learn more about these coins.

      I also have several common, but nice, uncleaned coins and a group of five nice, dirty and detailed AE-3s and AE-4s.

      http://shop.ebay.com/samhan_53024/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

      In addition there are many other nice Roman, world and US coins offered.

      Thanks,

      Paul Bulgerin
      bulgerin@...