An Uncleaned Procopius and Augustus VIC AVG Ending Tomorrow on eBay

  • Rev Paul Bulgerin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2010
      Dear List Members,

      My eBay auctions for this week end tomorrow night and I have a couple of nice uncleaned coins for your consideration. There is an AE-19 of Augustus with VIC AVG reverse and also a pretty nice Procopius AE-3 with right-facing bust.

      http://shop.ebay.com/samhan_53024/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

      There are also other quality ancient coins and several auctions of high grade world coins.

      Please take a look and a Happy New Year to everyone on the list!

      Paul Bulgerin
      bulgerin@...