My First eBay Auctions

  • Rev Paul Bulgerin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2009
      Well Folks,

      I finally have my first eBay auctions up and running. I'm starting with three auctions as I slowly figure out how to do all of this selling stuff.

      The lots include a well-worn, but rare Mariniana antoninianus, a five coin Roman lot that includes a Qunitillus antoninianus and a Very Fine 1745 Austrian six kreuzer with an attractive bust of Maria Theresa.

      You can take a look at the auctions here:

      http://shop.ebay.com/samhan_53024/m.html?_dmd=1&_in_kw=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

      I'm working on getting my next lots ready. In the coming weeks I'll be offering some nice Romans including a Constantine I FIL AVGG follis, a follis of Constantine I as Caesar, and antoniniani of Hostilian, Aemilian and Macrianus. I'm also going to be selling small lots of Roman bronzes, cleaned and uncleaned, and some very nice 19th and 20th century world coins. I will do my best to offer a nice variety of coins and price ranges.

      If anyone is interested in purchasing any of the above coins from me directly just let me know. I can send you a photo and "we can talk."

      Thanks,

      Paul Bulgerin
      bulgerin@...