New "Dirty Lot"

  • j_blazick
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 1, 2009
      Like dirty dirty uncleaned coins ?Then you will love this lot

      Goes on sale this week end at $1.45 a coin.I only have 500 so it will be first come first serve once I actually stat6 to sellthem.I need evelopes first.:=))
    • joeblazick
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 4, 2009

        I am glad to announce that I will sell coins from this lot for $1.40
        and $3 S/H for the next week.I am accepting paypay,checks and Money Orders.
      • joeblazick
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 30, 2009

          Just came out of the "bath" and too dark to read the obverse legend.I think it is Maximianus but without "Wildwinds " ,hard for me to tell.
          Reverse is the emperor handing victory on a globe to another emperor .I Think!Anyone have any definite ideas about ID'ing the coin?
        • Jb
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 30, 2009
            On the reverse ,just to the lest is a bird and to the right of the other figure ,is 3 letters that are very difficult to read.The object being handed is Victory with a globe in his hand.

            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 30, 2009
              It is Radiate .

                Just came out of the "bath" and too dark to read the obverse legend.I think it is Maximianus but without "Wildwinds " ,hard for me to tell.
                Reverse is the emperor handing victory on a globe to another emperor .I Think!Anyone have any definite ideas about ID'ing the coin?

                #yiv1104654467 #ygrp-mkp {
                BORDER-RIGHT:#d8d8d8 1px solid;PADDING-RIGHT:14px;BORDER-TOP:#d8d8d8 1px solid;PADDING-LEFT:14px;PADDING-BOTTOM:0px;MARGIN:14px 0px;BORDER-LEFT:#d8d8d8 1px solid;PADDING-TOP:0px;BORDER-BOTTOM:#d8d8d8 1px solid;FONT-FAMILY:Arial;}
                #yiv1104654467 #ygrp-mkp HR {
                BORDER-RIGHT:#d8d8d8 1px solid;BORDER-TOP:#d8d8d8 1px solid;BORDER-LEFT:#d8d8d8 1px solid;BORDER-BOTTOM:#d8d8d8 1px solid;}
                #yiv1104654467 #ygrp-mkp #hd {
                FONT-WEIGHT:bold;FONT-SIZE:85%;MARGIN:10px 0px;COLOR:#628c2a;LINE-HEIGHT:122%;}
                #yiv1104654467 #ygrp-mkp #ads {
                MARGIN-BOTTOM:10px;}
                #yiv1104654467 #ygrp-mkp .ad {
                PADDING-RIGHT:0px;PADDING-LEFT:0px;PADDING-BOTTOM:0px;PADDING-TOP:0px;}
                #yiv1104654467 #ygrp-mkp .ad A {
                COLOR:#0000ff;TEXT-DECORATION:none;}

              • Carl Zipfel
                Message 7 of 12 , May 1, 2009
                  And it is a Galerius

                  Carl

                  Message 8 of 12 , May 11, 2009

                    A lot of English dugups in one lot to first $150.Thats including shiping in US.Overseas extra.Some could use a cleaning to improve them .Many large coins as can be seen in the scan.
                  • Seena Mathew
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jun 30, 2009