New coins listed on ebay and some ending soon

  • Leisa Waggoner
    Message 1 of 22 , Mar 30, 2009
      I have listed some more new coins on ebay and some are ending
      soon, all with either low or no bids. Please take a look if you get a
      chance.

      1. Ancient Biblical AE Prutah of Jewish War against Rome
      2. Ancient Biblical AE Prutah of Marcus Ambibulus 9-12 AD
      3. AE24 Ptolemy Zeus and Eagle standing on thunderbolt
      4. Ancient Biblical AE Prutah of Agrippa I 41-42 AD
      5. Ancient Biblical Widows Mite as mentioned in Bible

      You can see them all by going to
      http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmomsquared
      Thanks for looking.
      Leisa
    • Leisa Waggoner
      Message 2 of 22 , Apr 5, 2009
        I have listed some more new coins on ebay and some are ending
        soon, all with either low or no bids. Please take a look if you get a
        chance.

        1. Ancient Biblical Widows Mite as mentioned in Bible
        2. Ancient Biblical AE Prutah of Herod Archelaus 4 BC-6 AD
        3. Ancient Biblical AE Prutah of Agrippa I 41-42 AD
        4. Ancient Biblical AE Prutah of Antoninus Felix 52-59 AD
        5. Ancient Biblical AE Prutah of Porcius Festus 59-62 AD
        6. Ancient Biblical AE 4 Prutot of Herod the Great 37 B.C.

        Message 3 of 22 , Apr 9, 2009
          I have listed some more new coins on ebay and some are ending
          soon, all with either low or no bids. Please take a look if you get a
          chance.

          1. Ancient Biblical AE Prutah of Agrippa I 41-42 AD
          2. Ancient Biblical AE Prutah of Antoninus Felix 52-59 AD
          3. Ancient Biblical AE Prutah of Porcius Festus 59-62 AD
          4. Ancient Biblical AE 4 Prutot of Herod the Great 37 B.C.
          5. Constantius II Æ4 Antioch VOT XX MVLT XXX 347-348AD (highly detailed)
          6. Ancient Biblical Widows Mite as mentioned in Bible
          7. Silver Denarius of Emperor Elagabalus struck 218 AD
          8. Biblical AE Prutah of John Hycranus I 134-104 B.C
          9. Claudius Æ As. Rome mint 50 AD Minerva with Javelin

          Message 4 of 22 , Apr 17, 2009
            I have listed some more new coins on ebay and some are ending
            soon, all with either low or no bids. Please take a look if you get a
            chance.

            1. Countermarked AE21 Antiochus III Elephant walking right
            2. Antoninus Pius Provincial City Coin of Ascalon 138-61AD
            3. AE16 Claudius Quadrans, Rome mint 41 - 54 AD
            4. Ancient Islamic Anonymous Æ Fals 698-750 A.D. Umayyad
            5. Scarce EF AE3 Constans GLORIA EXERCITVS Antioch mint

            Message 5 of 22 , May 1, 2009
              I have listed some more new coins on ebay, all with either low or no bids. Please take a look if you get a chance.

              1. Hadrian As Rome mint 132-134 AD Tranquillitas standing
              2. Umayyad Fals coin Jund Filastin AE15
              3. Ancient Caesarea City Coin AE21 Hostilian 251 AD
              4. Rare Hadrian coin minted in Petra
              5. Biblical AE coin of Ancient Gaza, minted by Hadrian

              Message 6 of 22 , May 8, 2009
                I have listed some more new coins on ebay, all are currently with no bids and all starting at $.99. Please take a look if you get a chance.

                1. City coin of Ancient Sidon Phoenicia Tyche and Galley
                2. Heavy Follis of Justin II Constantinople mint Chi Rho
                3. Salonina Billon Antoninianus. Asian mint, 255-258 AD
                4. Ancient Biblical Widows Mite as mentioned in Bible
                5. Constantine the Great Æ silvered Follis. 312-313 AD

                You can see them all by going to
                http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmomsquared
                Thanks for looking.
                Leisa
              • leisa46217
                Message 7 of 22 , May 3, 2010
                  I have added a few more coins on ebay and some are ending soon. most are still without any bids. Please take a look if you get a chance.

                  1. AE24 Licinius I Folles 312-313 AD Thessalonica mint
                  2. Ancient Phoenicia, Tyre Autonomous Issue AE13
                  3. 14mm Unknown Roman Provincial with Artemis Ephesia rev.
                  4. 4 semi-cleaned Silvered AE Folles - all for one bid