New coins listed on ebay starting at $1 and some ending soon

  • Leisa Waggoner
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 12, 2009
      I have listed some more new coins on ebay and some are ending
      soon, all with either low or no bids. Please take a look if you get a
      chance.

      1. Seleukid Kingdom, Demetrios I Soter AE15
      2. Constantine the Great AE20 Folles Aquileia mint 321 AD
      3. Seleucid Kingdom Antiochus IV Serrated Bronze
      4. Ancient Biblical Widows Mite as mentioned in Bible
      5. Claudius Æ As. Rome mint 50 AD Minerva with Javelin
      6. Ancient Biblical AE Prutah of Porcius Festus 59-62 AD
      7. Alexander the Great AE 18 Bow and Quiver Macedoinia
      8. Ancient coin of Thrace, Mesembria. 4th-3rd Century
      9. Ancient coin of Thrace, Mesembria 2nd cent. BC Athena

      You can see them all by going to
      http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmomsquared
      Thanks for looking.
      Leisa
    • Leisa Waggoner
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 18, 2009
        I have listed some more new coins on ebay and some are ending
        soon, all with either low or no bids. Please take a look if you get a
        chance.

        1. Ancient Biblical AE Prutah of Agrippa I 41-42 AD
        2. Ancient Biblical Widows Mite as mentioned in Bible
        3. Valens AE3 Emperor dragging captive. Thessalonica mint
        4. Rare AE Folles of Constantine the Great Rome Mint R1
        5. Gallienus AR Antoninianus. Rome mint MARTI PACIFERO
        6. Ancient Biblical AE Prutah of Pontius Pilate 29-31 AD
        7. Claudius II Gothicus AE Antoninianus IOVI VICTORI
        8. Scarce AE4 of Helena Constantinople mint PAX PVBLICA
        9. Vandal imitation of a Justinian AE 12-nummi

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 24, 2009
          I have listed some more new coins on ebay and some are ending
          soon, all with either low or no bids. Please take a look if you get a
          chance.

          1. Sidon Phoenicia AR 1/8 Shekel Deity fighting lion
          2. Constantine the Great AE3 VICTORIAE LAETAE PRINC PERP
          3. Probus AE Antoninianus. Rome mint Probus on horseback
          4. Ancient Biblical Widows Mite as mentioned in Bible
          5. Licinius II AE3. 317-320 AD IOVI CONSERVATORI CAESS R3
          6. Ancient Phoenicia, Tyre AE Civic Issue. Tyche and Palm
          7. Ancient Biblical AE Prutah of Agrippa I 41-42 AD

          You can see them all by going to
          http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmomsquared
          Thanks for looking.
          Leisa
        • joeblazick
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 14 2:59 PM
            St. Patricks Day specials.20 coin lots for $30 and free shipping .Only one per customer to the first two members to repond.Pictures are at this link.Why bother with e bay.Offer good until Monday Night!

          • leisa46217
            Message 5 of 6 , May 19, 2010
              I have added a few more coins on ebay and some are ending soon. Most are still without any bids. Please take a look if you get a chance.

              1. Seleucid Empire Of Syria, Antiochus VIII, 121- 96 BC
              2. AE21 Ptolemy VI and Ptolemy VII, joint reign 170-163 BC
              3. 34mm Hemidrachm Ptolemy III Euergetes I. 246-221 BC