Gallienus Hoard

  • joeblazick
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2009
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Uncleanedcoins/photos/album/1348106924/pi
      c/296534227/view?picmode=large&mode=tn&order=ordinal&start=1&dir=asc

      I just recieved a 80 coin hoard of Gallienusm Follii that I now offer
      for sale to list members.Look at the scan and see the variety with
      mostly animal reverses.The cost will be $10 per coin wit $1.59
      S.H.Paypal is acceptable I know they are not uncleaned coins but here
      is a chance to get a $20 coin for half the cost.
      To purchase them E mail me at jblazick@... S/H stays the
      same for multiple purchases.
    • joeblazick
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 3, 2009
        --- In Uncleanedcoins@yahoogroups.com, "joeblazick" <joeblazick@...>
        wrote:

        c/296534227/view?picmode=medium&mode=tn&order=ordinal&start=1&dir=asc

        > I just recieved a 80 coin hoard of Gallienusm Follii that I now
        offer
        > for sale to list members.Look at the scan and see the variety with
        > mostly animal reverses.The cost will be $10 per coin wit $1.59
        > S.H.Paypal is acceptable I know they are not uncleaned coins but
        here
        > is a chance to get a $20 coin for half the cost.
        > To purchase them E mail me at jblazick@... S/H stays the
        > same for multiple purchases.

      • Alfredo De La Fe
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 25, 2009
          I saw a small group you put up on eBay, they look like pretty nice
          coins! How many do you have left?

          Best,

          Alfred