  • Farrell Quinlan
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2008
      Farrell Quinlan
      In the Arena Public Affairs, Inc.
      Phone: (480) 710-2076
      E-Mail: farrellquinlan@...

    • Jb
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2008
        Does anyone know what this guy would be replying to?

      • Joseph Blazick
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 2, 2008
          There are mny honorable dealers in uncleaned coins but "The Source" has not exhibited that characteristic over the years but that of a back stabber and unethical dealer willing to do whatever he needed to to be number 1.If you dont believe me think about that gentleman dealer that is now a missing commodity on E Bay and his own site mainly because of 'The Source." The Source now rates above Ancientcoinman for that #1 position.

        • coin_ed
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 2, 2008
            Joe, I am confused as to where this conversation is coming from, but it
            sounds VERY INTERESTING!

            --- In Uncleanedcoins@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Blazick <j_blazick@...>