Semi-Cleaned Silver Athens Owl Tets For Sale!

  • scottatlaw
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2008
      Greetings!

      I appologize for the cross posts.

      I've recently acquired a bulk lot of the famous Athens Owl Silver
      Tets.. Some are clean, and some are still in need of cleaning
      (almost all have some earthen deposits still on them). These aren't
      the $4000 specimens you'll find at the big name auctions, but these
      are some truly amazing coins for the prices I've set them at. I've
      set the prices at BELOW what you will find similar specimens selling
      for on Vcoins or Ebay. These beauties are priced to sell and I
      don't expect them to last long. For you cleaners wanting to try
      something different, this is truly a unique oppritunity!

      I've listed the links to the coins below, but PLEASE read all of my
      terms of sale first!

      1- All sales are first come first serve.

      2- All coins are guaranteed authentic! In the event that you
      discover a coin to be fake, you may return the coin to me for a 100%
      refund.

      3- Satisfaction guaranteed! You have 10 business days from my date
      of mailing to return the coin (post marked) for any reason. So long
      as I received the coin in original condition (ie no damage or
      cleaning) you will get a refund less a $5.00 shipping cost.

      4- Please place orders to my private email account
      scottatlaw@....

      5- Free S/H to anyone who pays cash or check! All shipments are a
      flat $5.00 regardless of the number of coins you buy.

      6- I must confirm your order via email to finalize any sale. Do not
      submit payment until AFTER you have received confirmation of your
      order.

      7- Paypal payments must be received within 24 hours of my acceptance
      of your order.

      8- Cash/check payments must be mailed within 24 hours of my
      acceptance of your order. You must also submitt me an email
      confirming that you have mailed payment.

      9- I will consider negotiated discounts for bulk orders, however,
      time is of the essence and remember that rule 1 may cause someone to
      buy a coin out from under you!

      10- Please let me know if you have any questions!

      11- Please read the note contained in the linked coin for its given
      price.

      http://www.tantaluscoins.com/coins/30913.php

      http://www.tantaluscoins.com/coins/30914.php

      http://www.tantaluscoins.com/coins/30915.php