Ebay Auctions,Ending Soon

  • robert l tate
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2, 2007
      Have a few coins ending on ebay soon, no bids as yet. Couple Greeks,
      rest Roman. Take a look.

      http://tinyurl.com/6zq44

      Thanks Bob T
    • robert l tate
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 2, 2008
        I have several coins ending soon opn Ebay, some pretty decent some not
        fully attributed, all have pretty good details. Please take a look,
        something might interest some of you??

        http://tinyurl.com/6zq44

        Thanks,
        Bob T
      • robert l tate
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 20, 2008
          Several coins listed on Ebay closing soon. Some good, some not so good.
          Most have pretty good details and need a little fine cleaning. But,
          with my eyesight not good, and the lack of a microscope and some of the
          better fine cleaning tools, I can't do the fine cleaning.
          Have a look something might interest you.
          http://tinyurl.com/6zq44

          Thanks,
          Bob T
        • robert l tate
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 12, 2008
            Have 21 coins on Ebay ending soon, Some nice, some decent, some not so
            decent. All starting ar .99 cents. Please take a look, maybe something
            of interest to some of you.

            http://tinyurl.com/6zq44

            Thanks,
            Bob T