http://mypage.iu.edu/~gsimonel/roman1.htm

  • Glenn Simonelli
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2 6:51 AM
      Greetings,
      I have a new batch of uncleaned ancient Roman coins for sale.
      These coins are selling for $1.25 each, with free US shipping to group
      members on orders of 20 or more. However, to get you to check them out
      I will offer them this week only, until Saturday, October 7, to group
      members for $1.15 each. Here's a link:

      http://mypage.iu.edu/~gsimonel/uncleaned.htm

      Send me an email if you're interested. There's a link on the
      bottom of the web page. Thanks for looking!

      Glenn Simonelli
      http://mypage.iu.edu/~gsimonel/roman1.htm