Closing Today!

  • William Roth
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2006
      Hi Members,
      I have 12 items ending on E-bay tonight. Take a look if you get the chance. Thanks.

      http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfrppZ50QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQrdZ0QQsassZtimelesshistory

      Or if link is broken up try:

      http://tinyurl.com/732no

      VISIT OUR NEW WEBSITE AT www.timelesshistory.com

      Bill (timelesshistory on e-bay)
      Website e-mail: bill@...
      Toll free # 1-877-497-7348

      Member of ACCG (Ancient Coin Collectors Guild)
      Donor for ACE (Ancient Coins for Education)
      Member of ANA

      To sign up for my e-mail list for special offers, discounts and events just E-mail your name and put in subject line "Add to list". To unsubscribe from this list just put "unsubscribe" in subject line.