FA - 5 Lots of Uncleaned Ancient Coins on eBay

  • Glenn Simonelli
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 3, 2006
      Greetings,
      After a brief hiatus, I am back on eBay with 5 lots of between 10
      and 30 uncleaned ancient Roman coins each. All lots have $.99 opening
      bids and no reserves. There are many nice coins in these lots, and I
      get many reorders from satisfied customers. At $.99 per lot, the price
      is certainly right, so it's worth your time to check them out. Here's
      a link to the auctions:

      http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZgsimonel

      Thanks for looking!

      Glenn Simonelli
      http://mypage.iu.edu/~gsimonel/roman1.htm
    • Glenn Simonelli
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 5, 2007
        Greetings,
        I have 5 lots of uncleaned ancient Roman coins listed on eBay
        this week. These lots contain a nice variety of different sized coins.
        Lots range from 10 to 30 coins each. All lots have $.99 opening bids
        and no reserve. The auctions end Saturday. Here's the link:

        http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZgsimonel

        Thanks for looking!

        Glenn Simonelli
        http://mypage.iu.edu/~gsimonel/roman1.htm

        BTW - Assuming that we all can come to an agreement on an Uncleaned
        Ancient Coin Dealer's Code of Ethics, I assure everyone that I will
        abide by it. Right now I'm trying to synthesize everyone's comments
        into a single code. I will post it to the groups for comment as soon
        as I complete it.
      • Glenn Simonelli
        Message 3 of 6 , May 4, 2007
          Greetings,
          I have 5 lots of uncleaned ancient Roman coins on eBay. These
          lots range from 10 to 30 coins each. All lots have $.99 opening bids
          and no reserves. The auctions end Saturday, 5/5. Here's the link:

          http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZgsimonel

          BTW, the auction descriptions include the new Code of Ethics
          logo, in case you want to see how it looks in an eBay listing.

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 10, 2008
            Greetings,
            Once again I am offering 5 lots of uncleaned ancient coins on
            eBay. Lots vary from 10 to 30 coins and contain many larger sized
            coins. As usual, all lots have $.99 opening bids and no reserves, and

            http://mysite.verizon.net/gsimonel/