best sites on net

  • stevenjobrien
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2006
      hi all,
      ive been collecting roman coins for about a year now. i have lots that
      i am in the process of cleaning but ive also been buying cleaned coins
      from ebay but i have found that i have most of the 'common' ones and i
      just keep seeing the same coins listed every time i look.
      i have seen a site from 'imperial coins and artifacts' which seem to
      have well priced and quality coins. has anyone dealt with them and are
      they any good?
      does anyone out there know of any other good sites as i had a lot of
      people wanting to buy me coins for xmas but they couldnt really just
      bid on ebay and its my bday soon so i wanna tell them a good site to
      go to that i can trust
      many thanks for your help in advance
      steve
      birmingham, england.
    • William Peters
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2006
        The one site that has over a 100 ancient coin dealers all following the sites code of ethics:

        http://www.vcoins.com

        Pax,

        William @ Aeratvs
        http://www.aeratvs.com

        stevenjobrien <stevenjobrien@...> wrote:
        hi all,
        ive been collecting roman coins for about a year now. i have lots that
        i am in the process of cleaning but ive also been buying cleaned coins
        from ebay but i have found that i have most of the 'common' ones and i
        just keep seeing the same coins listed every time i look.
        i have seen a site from 'imperial coins and artifacts' which seem to
        have well priced and quality coins. has anyone dealt with them and are
        they any good?
        does anyone out there know of any other good sites as i had a lot of
        people wanting to buy me coins for xmas but they couldnt really just
        bid on ebay and its my bday soon so i wanna tell them a good site to
        go to that i can trust
        many thanks for your help in advance
        steve
        birmingham, england.

        Ancient greek coin Coin currency of us Rare coin and currency Ancient roman Ancient roman coin Ancient coin collecting