The New Bid-It Site Has Beel Launched!!!

  • New Empire Antiquities
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2005
      Dear Fellow Coin Collectors,

      A long awaited upgrade to Bid-It.com has just been completed. Over the past
      six months we have been working on a complete change to the Bid-It
      auction site.

      We have now deployed the new Bid-It.com Auction Site!

      There has been NO change in the listing fee structure. You will never
      pay a listing fee for a "normal" auction on Bid-It.
      2. There is currently no final value fee for successful auctions.

      Our new auction site will provide what we feel is a much improved
      auction experience. We have listened to your feedback and have tried to
      integrate the requests.

      A highlight of some of the new features:
      The ability to view closed auctions.
      Revise your auction during the listing process without losing what you
      have entered.
      COPY previous auctions to list an item that is similar without having to
      renter everything
      Relist an item using the Auto Relist or the relist link provided on the
      auction page
      End, Revise, Relist or cancel bids while viewing your auction!

      Banner Program: Unlike eBay and other sites We offer selling members
      a great way to advertise their personal websites by the use of our banner
      insertion program. Get the exposure you desire!!!

      Additionally! We are pleased to announce the integration of our new
      Classifieds and Forums, the Classifieds will offer users the ability to
      list fixed price items for an indefinite time period much like a
      personal store but with much more exposure!

      The Forum is a great place for members to share knowledge and their
      experiences with the ancient collecting hobby or simply chat with fellow members.
      Plus! you have the ability to post pictures for immediate viewing without having
      to go to a pictures folder...

      We will also have an eBay feedback import tool that will allow us to
      import your feedback from eBay and integrate it with your Bid-It
      feedback. This allows you to carry your good reputation forward to
      Bid-It and have an immediate higher ranking!
      (This will be deployed in mid-December).

      We also have development underway for a listing tool for BID-IT!!! When
      it becomes available we will provide the details (Look for its release
      in the first or second quarter of 2006).

      We hope that you will find the new Bid-It Auction site a rewarding and
      positive experience, please come join us!

      Thank you,

      Ernest Miner.
      The Bid-It Team, (Always Free, Never a Listing Fee)

      Please visit us at
      WWW.BID-IT.COM User id. (NewEmpireAuctions)

      Sincerely yours
      WWW.NUMISTRADER.COM
      Owner & CEO

    • Tony Jaworski
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 15, 2005
        Hi Everyone!

        Common Bronze is gearing up on Bid-It! We have listed some uncleaned coins and of special note a VB2+/3- Vespasian Denarius that started at $1.00 with no reserve ....

        Come check out the new site (it is WaaAaaY improved over the old one!)

        http://www.bid-it.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?action=Browse&Search=SellerAuctions&Status=&SellerID=commonbronze&Lang=English

        or the Tiny URL

        http://tinyurl.com/af8xo

        We are CommonBronze on Bid-It