Re: Identifying some coins

  • Kelly
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2005
      Daniel,
      There is a photos section in this group where you can post pictures.
      Take a look at the menu to the left. Also, create another post for
      your coins and include as much information as you can; such as
      weight, diameter and any visible leegnds including mintmarks. This
      will increase the odds of an attribution.

      BTW, welcome aboard,
      Kelly

      --- In Uncleanedcoins@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel Friedman"
      <daniel_friedman@m...> wrote:
      > I recently bought about a dozen semi-cleaned Roman coins. I spent
      the last couple of months trying to identify them and I think I had
      some success on about half of them. I would love to put up the
      pictures so you guys can confirm my guesses and perhaps give me some
      clues and direction for the others. I'm pretty new to these groups
      though (I've been quietly reading the messages to get accustomed) so
      I might need some guidance with posting the pic's. Is there a spot
      where I can post them and directions to do that?

      > Thank you all and please be patient with my ignorance.
      >
      > -Daniel
      >
      > If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify
      the sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose,
      copy, retain or redistribute it. Click here for important additional
      terms relating to this e-mail. http://www.ml.com/email_terms/