LARGE UNCLEANED(AE SIZE)IMPERIAL ROMANS &CRUSTIES

  • janneusalexander
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2005
      Group,
      I have 2 coin lots for auction on Ebay that are uncleaned. One
      lot is for 10 large bronze Roman imperial AE size coins. I have added
      3
      extra coins to the lot to insure the satisfaction of the winner.
      Theyall appear to be Roman from the 1st-2nd centuries AD. Detailed
      pictures are on each auction page showing all coins. The other
      auction
      is for a 20 coin lot of "crusties" which includes at least 6 Greek
      bronzes. I have also added an extra 3 coins to this lot to help
      insure
      customer satisfaction which is GUARANTEED for all my coins if all
      coins
      are returned untouched. I have a near perfect feedback record and
      feel
      free to contact any of my previous customers. Ebay usually mutilates
      my
      photos and if you want a better scan of any coins that I am selling,
      just ask and I will send it to you ASAP.

      http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/damvue

      Thank you very much,
      Larry W. Faulkner
      DAMVUE (Ebay user name)