Special Baby Sale at Commonbronze.com - thru Sunday's Auction

  • Tony Jaworski
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2005
      Goood Morning Everyone!,

      We are having a special sale to celebrate the birth of my daughter Alanna� thru Sunday (the 2 week anniversary of her birth) we are selling our Very Nice Uncleaned Coins for $1 each! (Item # BU-1003, I also added some lots of 25, 50 & 100 to make checkout easier).

      Some list members have already purchased these uncleaned coins and if you wouldn�t mind sharing your thoughts it would be appreciated.. .they are (in Tom and I�s opinion) a great mix and a steal at buck a piece. Sale will end Sunday night (May 15th).

      Also a note to our list members from Canada, Tom (the better half of Common Bronze) lives in Canada and has almost every item that is listed in our store for direct shipping inside Canada (books being the exception). I know that intra-Canada shipping is attractive and wanted to make sure that our Canadian list friends were aware of that opportunity!

      Thank you,

      Tony and Tom �TnT�

      www.commonbronze.com

      Visit some of the excellent sites we help to host!

      eric.commonbronze.com � A forum to discuss the Encelyopdeia of Roman Imperial Coins!

      www.commonbronze.com/mmv - the home of the Uncleaned Coin Cleaning Contest!

      www.commonbronze.com/ap - The Ancient Peddler List Member collection!

      www.commonbronze.com/chat - The home of the Friday Nite Chat and Sunday Coin Auctions (everyone is welcome to participate, just join the chat site! If you would like to bid on coins in the auction send an email with your information to rosst@... )