Re: [AncientPeddler] Nice Uncleaned Find?

  • Jan de Veen
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 1, 2005
      William Peters wrote:
      > Just got around to looking at some coins that have recently come out of
      > the soup and noticed this AE Follis.
      > http://www.aeratvs.com/images/misc/SeverusII.jpg
      > Looking around the Internet, it would appear that this is not your
      > average uncleaned find???

      Did you have to look on the internet for that? ;-)

      All kidding aside, this is obviously a very common coin and of no interest to you at all! You can send it to me at my
      snail mail address which you will find in the private e-mail I just sent you. I have a Constantius II FEL TEMP REPARATIO
      for you in return which, according to some sources on eBAy, might be worth well over $10.000,-! ;-D

      > Pax,
      >
      > William @ Aeratvs

      Kind regards,

      Jan de Veen

      http://www.chijanofuji.com/Roman_Coins.html
    • William Peters
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 1, 2005
        Hello Jan,

        I must admit to feeling guilty about the trade you propose. How about I try
        and find another Severus II to make it a more even trade?

        ;)

        Pax,

        William @ Aeratvs