Re: ANNOUNCEMENT TIME!

  • rasiel
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2004
      Dear "New Empire Antiquities"

      I can't see these uncleaneds on your webpage at 48 cents but would be
      interested in 10k. If the quality is decent enough i'd be interested
      in another 20-30k. Please email w/ details or fax at 612-677-3842.

      Please include general size/quality per thousand, how many in stock
      at the moment, delivery times and payment terms (net 30 preferred, i
      can provide trade references).

      Many thanks,

      Rasiel Suarez
      Dirty Old Coins
      rasiel.suarez@...

      --- In Uncleanedcoins@yahoogroups.com, "New Empire Antiquities"
      <NEWEMPIRE@e...> wrote:
      > Hello friends and fellow coin heads!
      >
      > **It is very important you read this entire post**
      >
      > Sorry I'm a bit late on posting this information, this has been
      one crazy day!

      > No earth shattering or ground shaking news here, just an
      alternative to buying and selling without Oppression!

      > For a limited time, (this week only) I am offering a limited supply
      of Roman unclean coins at the ridiculous price of .48 CENTS EACH! and
      they are going fast!
    • rasiel
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2004
        ooops, sorry, meant as private email.... time for bed!
        ras

        --- In Uncleanedcoins@yahoogroups.com, "rasiel" <rasiel.suarez@d...>