ACV has lowered prices on its' unclean ancients.....

  • dougdann3861
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2004
      The Ancient Coin Vault is now able to return to lower prices.

      Check it out in the "Shopping Center" here at the ACV.

      http://www.ancientcoinvault.com

      These prices will continue at these prices. The quality will not be
      compromised. In fact, we will be able to continue to keep upgrading
      the quality of these coins.

      We feel that these will be some of the best uncleans on the market
      due to variety and continued increase in quality.

      If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at any time.

      Thankyou,

      Doug