Re: [Uncleanedcoins] 5000 Roman coins for sale

  • Jb
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2004
      I have 5 lots of 1000 uncleaned LRB coins for sale at $550 per 1000 plus S/H.This is the best price you will find on line as prices have increased to about $700 per 1000 .Hurry and get in early .Shipment within 48 hours for these lots.
      I also have dealers lot on 500 Uncleaned Gereek coins .Contact me for info if there is any interest.