Premium Quality Uncleaned Roman Coins Plus Free Coins

  • Dean Glen Heideman Jr
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 1, 2004
      I have several uncleaned Roman coin auctions listed on my ebay store,
      I sell in lots for $6.50 per lot(10 coins Each). I also have $1.75
      coins each and I am offering a bonus for these coins if you buy any
      quantity of 10 coins I will give you 1 coin free (buy 10 get 11
      coins, buy 20 get 22 coins and so on)

      They are listed under Coins and Antiquities. Please take a look if
      you get a chance.

      Visit our New Ebay Store: Heideman Coins and Collectibles
      At "http://www.ebaystores.com/heidemancoinsandcollectibles"

      My email address is gheideman@... or
      gheideman@...

      Please take a look at our other items Children's, Classic, Medical,
      Technical books and our assortment of Ancient Roman Coins up for
      auction.
      Visit our New Ebay Store: Heideman Coins and Collectibles
      At "http://www.ebaystores.com/heidemancoinsandcollectibles"
      Thanks
      Glen Heideman
    • Dean Glen Heideman Jr
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 18, 2004
        I have several uncleaned Roman coin auctions listed on my ebay store,
        I sell in lots for $6.50 per lot(10 coins Each). I also have $1.75
        coins each and I am offering a bonus for these coins if you buy any
        quantity of 10 coins I will give you 1 coin free (buy 10 get 11
        coins, buy 20 get 22 coins and so on. I also have Byzantine Cup coins
        @ $1.00 each.

        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 13, 2004
          I have several uncleaned Roman coin auctions listed on my ebay store,
          I also have $1.75 coins each and I am offering a bonus for these
          coins if you buy any quantity of 10 coins I will give you 1 coin free
          (buy 10 get 11 coins, buy 20 get 22 coins and so on. I also have