Baltimore Coin & Currency Convention

  • herakles_inc
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2003
      Dear List Members,

      We will be setting up at the upcoming Baltimore Coin and Currency
      Convention, taking place at the Baltimore Convention Center, One West
      Pratt Street.

      Show Hours:

      Friday 12/5 10am - 7pm
      Saturday 12/6 10am - 7pm
      Sunday 12/7 10am - 3pm

      We will be in the very front of the Ancient & Foreign section.

      TABLE 1150.

      Other dealers in attendance include Barry Murphy, Brian Kritt,
      Jonathan Kern, Andy Singer, Windsor Antiques...

      If there is something on our web site that you may be interested in,
      feel free to let me know via e-mail or telephone and I would be glad
      to bring the item(s) to the show.

      Hope to see you there!

      Best regards,

      Perry Siegel
      Herakles Numismatics
      (704) 598-2214

      Company Web Site: http://www.herakles-inc.com

      VCoins Store: http://www.vcoins.com/herakles
    • herakles_inc
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 9, 2004
        Dear List Members,

        For those of you in the Baltimore vicinity, the Baltimore Coin &
        Currency Convention is scheduled for this Friday, March 12th through
        Sunday, March 14th at the Convention Center, One West Pratt Street.

        Some of the dealers in attendance include Jonathan Kern, Brian Kritt,
        and Barry Murphy. Look for us at table 564. Hope to see you there!

        We've also just added more new material to both our company web site
        and our VCoins store (as always, different coins at each site),
        including some Greek Imperial coins from Corinth and a very rare Nero
        & Agrippina piece from Caesarea Maritima.

        Best regards,

        Perry Siegel
        Herakles Numismatics
        (704) 598-2214

        Our Company Web Site: http://www.herakles-inc.com

        Our VCoins Store: http://www.vcoins.com/herakles
      • herakles_inc
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 7, 2004
          Dear Colleagues,

          The Baltimore Coin and Currency Convention is this weekend.

          Ancient coin dealers in attendance include myself, Barry Murphy,
          Jonathan Kern, Brian Kritt, Time Machine, Donald Zauche...no doubt
          others that I've left out.

          Although we don't have any completely uncleaned bronzes at the
          present, we do have several hundred pleasant examples of partially
          cleaned Greek bronzes, including scarce issues from Asia Minor,
          etc.

          Please stop by our table if you plan on attending.

          TABLE 1050

          Show Location:

          Baltimore Convention Center
          One West Pratt Street
          Halls A & B
          Baltimore, Maryland

          Show Schedule:

          Friday, July 9th: 10 am – 7 pm
          Saturday, July 10th: 10 am – 7 pm
          Sunday, July 11th: 10 am – 4 pm

          Look forward to seeing you there!

          Best regards,

          Perry Siegel
          Herakles Numismatics, Inc.
          (704) 598-2214

          Our Company Web Site: http://www.herakles-inc.com

          Our VCoins Store: http://www.vcoins.com/herakles
        • NemesisAncients.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 7, 2004
            Good to hear you will be there.
            My time schedule prevented me from attending and having a table, but Im sure the members who can attend will find your coins very affordable, as they always are.

            Thanks
            Herb

            herakles_inc <herakles_inc@...> wrote:
[...]

            Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT