Feedback needed about site (coins)

  • Gert Vonk
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 2:07 PM
      Hello all,

      A few weeks ago I decided to sell all the coins from my previous
      collections (world coins and paper money) and some of my Roman dupes. I
      could do this through eBay, but it seemed more fun to sell them from my
      own site.

      Yesterday I put the site on the internet - don't hold your breath, I
      only had time to make two pictures - and I wonder if the site is easy to
      navigate and if everything is clear. So, if you have positive or
      negative feedback about the navigation, the spelling or the lay-out,
      then please send it to me off-list.

      After I finish the site I will invite you all to take a look. List
      members don't have to pay the cost of regular mail if they decide to buy
      something. But that goes without saying.

      Thanks & regards,

      Gert.

      PS I almost forgot the url: http://www.cheapholland.com