GREAT GREEK COIN LOT ON EBAY

  • alex
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2002
      Hi all
      I just listed a 200 Greek coin Dutch auction on Ebay.
      This is propably the best Greek coin lot I ever
      offered for sale in a Dutch aution. The image on the
      listing is of the actual coins for sale just like they
      fell on the table with no fixing.
      $5.00 per coin with free shipping to list members.
      Have a look at:
      http://ebayuser.dellelce.com/?aaccoins
      thanks
      Alex
    • alex
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 10, 2003
        Hi all
        I just listed a very nice lot of 125 greek coins on
        Ebay.