Crusader coin lot

  • alex
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2002
      Hi all
      I just got this small lot of Crusader coins. They are
      14( actually 15, one is brocken so doesn't count) all
      sezins (cartzias) of the kingdom of Cyprus and
      Jerusalem. AE 19mm +-.
      $90 if paid by money order personal check or cash.
      $95 if paid by Credit Card. ( I pay 10% commission on
      CC)
      First Email gets them.
      Here is an Image. I touched up a couple so you can see
      what they look like under the red soil. They dry clean
      very well.

      http://images.andale.com/f2/125/125/8443168/1030867646500_cr1.jpg
      Thanks
      alex