My coins have arrived!

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 1, 2001
      Yippee! And they are GREAT!

      Scott, I gotta know who your suppliers are!

      Robert
    • thebeast@beastcoins.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 1, 2001
        Come on now Scott. Fess up. You're minting these in your back yard,
        throwing some compost on them, letting them dry and making a fortune on the
        margin.

        --Beast the Coinless (no, mine haven't arrived)

        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 1, 2001
          You Americans have a queer postal service. I live in England, and I
          got mine before you! Work that one out! And they were sent ordinary
          air mail!

          Robert the happy contest coin scrubber

        • thebeast@beastcoins.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 1, 2001
            Actually, Scott is probably just waiting a few weeks before sending mine
            just so everyone else has a fighting chance to win :)

            --Beast the confident :)

            You Americans have a queer postal service. I live in England, and I
            got mine before you! Work that one out! And they were sent ordinary
            air mail!

            Robert the happy contest coin scrubber

            --- In Uncleanedcoins@y..., thebeast@b... wrote:
            > Come on now Scott. Fess up. You're minting these in your back
            yard,
            > throwing some compost on them, letting them dry and making a fortune
            on the
            > margin.
            >
            > --Beast the Coinless (no, mine haven't arrived)
            >

            > Yippee! And they are GREAT!
            >
            > Scott, I gotta know who your suppliers are!
            >
            > Robert
          • Melqart
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 1, 2001
              Don't worry about the contest. I am the Winner. I am going to post a scan with my 10 coins. I have been cleaning then. No oil, not electrolysis, no acid, .... only mechanical cleaning. Of course, I have bought them not as uncleaned coins. I have picked them form a dealer, but they weren't partially cleaned. I am the Champion and not this damned patina destroyers, juajauajauajau
              Actually, Scott is probably just waiting a few weeks before sending mine
              just so everyone else has a fighting chance to win :)

              --Beast the confident :)

              You Americans have a queer postal service. I live in England, and I
              got mine before you! Work that one out! And they were sent ordinary
              air mail!

              Robert the happy contest coin scrubber

              --- In Uncleanedcoins@y..., thebeast@b... wrote:
              > Come on now Scott. Fess up. You're minting these in your back
              yard,
              > throwing some compost on them, letting them dry and making a fortune
              on the
              > margin.
              >
              > --Beast the Coinless (no, mine haven't arrived)
              >

              > Yippee! And they are GREAT!
              >
              > Scott, I gotta know who your suppliers are!
              >
              > Robert

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            • Melqart
              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 1, 2001
                A typo: they were partually clenaed. Regards
                Don't worry about the contest. I am the Winner. I am going to post a scan with my 10 coins. I have been cleaning then. No oil, not electrolysis, no acid, .... only mechanical cleaning. Of course, I have bought them not as uncleaned coins. I have picked them form a dealer, but they weren't partially cleaned. I am the Champion and not this damned patina destroyers, juajauajauajau
                Actually, Scott is probably just waiting a few weeks before sending mine
                just so everyone else has a fighting chance to win :)

                --Beast the confident :)

                You Americans have a queer postal service. I live in England, and I
                got mine before you! Work that one out! And they were sent ordinary
                air mail!

                Robert the happy contest coin scrubber

                --- In Uncleanedcoins@y..., thebeast@b... wrote:
                > Come on now Scott. Fess up. You're minting these in your back
                yard,
                > throwing some compost on them, letting them dry and making a fortune
                on the
                > margin.
                >
                > --Beast the Coinless (no, mine haven't arrived)
                >

                > Yippee! And they are GREAT!
                >
                > Scott, I gotta know who your suppliers are!
                >
                > Robert

                Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                Yahoo! Website Services- Click Here!

              • thebeast@beastcoins.com
                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 1, 2001
                  Hmm....Then I guess I should pick up this lot and submit it as my cleaned
                  coins and say one was ruined in the process?

                  http://page.auctions.yahoo.com/auction/52160097

                  --Beast the Rules Avoider

                • joviel@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jun 1, 2001
                    In a message dated 6/1/01 12:40:52 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
                    thebeast@... writes:

                    > You're minting these in your back yard,
                    > throwing some compost on them, letting them dry and making a fortune on the
                    > margin.

                    And I'm toning them thru my own gastric system.

                    Enjoy cleaning them,

                    Scott
                  • Gerry Ginty
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jun 1, 2001
                      Robert,

                      I have noticed that myself :-)
                    • thebeast@beastcoins.com
                      Message 10 of 10 , Jun 1, 2001
                        Eeww....

                        However, knowing that you are in the IT field, as I am as well, you most
                        likely have enough acid in your system from worrying about deadlines, etc.
                        so they should turn out perfect :)

                        Thanks for the help!