FINALLY!

  • Hannes Mayer
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2002
      Hello all!

      Finally. It happened. I did it! *G*

      My coin-business site it up and running:

      http://www.ancientcoins.biz

      Not much on stock currently, but I will gradually
      put up new stuff.

      Any comments very much apreciated!

      Greetings,
      Hannes.
      --
      www.captain.at
      www.ancientcoins.biz
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2002
        The website is really looking good Hannes but it needs
        some COINS!!!! and More COINS!!! Good luck Neph.
        --- Hannes Mayer <captain@...> wrote:
        > Hello all!
        >
        > Finally. It happened. I did it! *G*
        >
        > My coin-business site it up and running:
        >
        > http://www.ancientcoins.biz
        >
        > Not much on stock currently, but I will gradually
        > put up new stuff.
        >
        > Any comments very much apreciated!
        >
        > Greetings,
        > Hannes.
        > --
        > www.captain.at
        > www.ancientcoins.biz
        > www.jupiterradio.com

        http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
      • Gert Vonk
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2002
          Congratulations Hannes! I added the site to my bookmarks - I don't use
          IE - and I hope to buy some coins from you in future. Nice webdesign!

          Regards,

          Gert