Re: Abuse Of The System? ( eBay Item #1329238246 ) (KMM43840763C0KM)

  • William Peters
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2002
      I'm not sure you actually read my missive, but I stated nothing about
      "fake" items, only that the seller claims people find gold coins in his
      lot to entice the unwitting to bid on his auctions, when in fact there
      are NO gold coins in his lots. Wouldn't that be considered fraud?. Don't
      you have rules about this? Wouldn't this be considered "lottery" style
      advertising??? Don't you have rules about that??? Will it take a
      class-action lawsuit to get you to make it stop???

      Next time, don't be so happy and be more thorough when you pretend to
      assist me!

      Extremely disappointed in your inattention to detail!

      Sincerely,

      William the Disappointed!

      --
      ---
      Proud sponsor of ACE (Ancient Coins for Education):