A New Years Story

  • Browning
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2002
      List members,
      I am putting together a website. On the main page is a list of links on the left side of the page. If you're interested in reading my little story (with pictures), please click on the link that say "A Story".

      Sir Franky Crisp

    • Browning
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2002
        http://www.geocities.com/crispcoins/index.html?1009903513871

        Sorry folks.

        Ken Browning

      • Mark Lehman
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 1, 2002
          Ken,
          Re-Marking as one, and on behalf of all the other Marks, too true! Or in the
          immortal words of the sage Curly: "Hey! I resemble that remark!"
          Mark L.
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 1, 2002
            We just "love" your story...... what we want to know: .. is that end
            picture you or Mark ?

            Souze still laughing
            (what is that tiny Greek image ? )

          • thebeast@beastcoins.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 1, 2002
              Ken,

              You are the man!!!! What an awesome story and one that should be posted
              on the ACE list so the students know what they are getting themselves
              into.....

              --Beast the fellow addict.