Steve , Note which way it's going and tighten just before fine focus and you will land up there . Technically that shouldn't happen Suresh Sent from my iPhoneswashyasuresh
Hi all I've recently purchased an FSQ85 and I'm having a few problems. Firstly, when I focus I get good FWHM. But it always gets worse when I tighten up thesrchadwi72
Hi Sung-Joon, thank you for your answer... Unfortunately, this is not the simulation, it is real 2 sec frame analyse by CCD Inspector. There was no tilt (+/-peter.polakovic
For specs and other pictures see
- Jan 25, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.