There is a sheet that describes different cameras and different field flattener's for the TOA 150 and it gives the exact Takahashi spacers needed. I am not inrobertchozick
Ok, thank you for your help :) I'm pretty sure the CCA has no play, it is very stiff. I will check the measurement tomorrow and report back. I know a localerikmonteith
Also, check the CAA if has some degree of play that causes the curvature on the field. It can be removed like this:edif300
For specs and other pictures see
- Jan 25, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.