I can’t recall how to do it but there is a way to force Firefox to initialise or reset itself and that can often fix these unusual problems. Best to do anphomer60
I'm using Firefox (Version 37.0.2) on a desktop PC running Win 7 (SP 1). The problem does not occur with Internet Explorer 11 on this same computer. However,rosynek2000
Just a quick note to say thanks to all that got to my message so quickly !!! Very helpful..... I'm sure I will be needing more guidance in the future. I firstname.lastname@example.org
For specs and other pictures see
- Jan 25, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.