I have a few questions about this flattener, mainly about BF and exactly how it is measured. Looking at Precise Parts they indicate that they can make anpeterrejto
Thank you Actually the motor/gearbox has very little backlash, but the rack and pinion has a fair amount. It's not really an issue since my softwareksipp01
Wow Kevin, very good job! I was using a stepper motor without reduction, and that was for sure the reason why I wasn't able to move or hold the load in place.gianpaolo.candini
For specs and other pictures see
- Jan 25, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.