Re: polefinder errors with Windows XP

  • Hartmut
    Message 1 of 33 , Feb 1, 2012
      Ed,

      you have not installed Ascom platform 6 on your computer.
      Did the program fail right after start or when you tried to get the observer location from one of the Ascom telescope drivers?
      PoleFinder can nor read any information from TheSky5. If your version of TheSky5 supports scripting, I can try to write the modification.

      You may use mail for further clarification.

      Hartmut

      Message 33 of 33 , Feb 1, 2012
        Ed,