TAK FSQ106N reducer

  • shurik0001
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2011
      I know this is the long shot and this scope was not designed to have one, but just checking to see if anyone found any solution (focuser replacement, aftermarket lens etc.) for having a reducer on TAK FSQ106N

      thank you!

      Alex
    • Art Ciampi (Texas Nautical Repair)
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 2, 2011
        Not yet.

        Art Ciampi
        Takahashi Marketing Manager
        Texas Nautical Repair
        713-529-3551
        artc@...
        www.takahashiamerica.com

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 3, 2011
          What is holding back developing one? This scope has been around for a while...or is this sort of marketing decision to push buyers toward ED version? A

          --- In UncensoredTakGroup@yahoogroups.com, "Art Ciampi \(Texas Nautical Repair\)" <artc@...> wrote:

          > Not yet.
          >
          > Art Ciampi
          > Takahashi Marketing Manager
          > Texas Nautical Repair
          > 713-529-3551
          > artc@...
          > www.takahashiamerica.com

        • T. J. Domsalla
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 3, 2011
            Hi,

            Am Donnerstag, den 03.11.2011, 08:52 +0100 schrieb "shurik0001"
            <shurik0001@...>:
            > What is holding back developing one? This scope has been around for a
            > while...or is this sort of marketing decision to push buyers toward
            > ED
            > version?

            the FSQ 106N is a never-give-away-scope. Why should I move from the N
            to a ED ?!? :)

            TJ
          • Tom O'Donoghue
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 3, 2011
              Hi Group,
              Isn,t the tube was too long to get a reducer to come to focus?
              Tom

              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 3, 2011
                Takahsahi's designer told me that the scope did not have sufficient back focus to
                support a reducer.