Re: EM200 - Track comet

  • bshplt
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1 8:37 AM
      Thank you so much Jeff and Gary!
      Gary: I know that Chuck's Temma driver has non-sidereal rates as well, but I'm using the
      standard Temma II driver supplied with TheSky 6 and it works great, so I don't want to touch
      anything there! ;)

      Jeff: are you using the standard Temma II driver supplied with TheSky 6 ?

      --- In UncensoredTakGroup@yahoogroups.com, "jeff.bennett@..." <Jeff@...> wrote:

      > Yes and here is the proof from last night:
      > http://www.lalunasky.com/Comets.html
      >
      > I use both the Sky6 Pro and a Tak EM200 Tema, with a TSA 102S. I did
      > well...
      > Jeff
      >
      > --- In UncensoredTakGroup@yahoogroups.com, "bshplt" <bshplt@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > HI all!
      > >
      > > I am wondering...I'm using an Em200 with TheSky6 Pro, with the
      > standard Takahashi Temma
      > > driver provided with TheSky 6, and Maxim DL 5 for imaging.
      > >
      > > Can the Em200 track on the comet nucleus?
      > >
      > > Thank you!
      > > Emanuele

    • bailyhill
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1 9:46 AM
        Hello Emanuele;

        Glad to hear that the Sky6 Temma Driver does Comet Rates.

        I agree with you---"If it ain't broke, don't fix it"