Re: Removing wiggles from EM-200 - ideas?

  • drclarkjr
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 1, 2008
      I use it on grass. Hard surfaces make me a bit nervous with the
      tripod. I read a story somewhere (probably here) of one of the angle
      brackets for the tray coming loose and the leg slipping out on a hard
      surface.

      Thanks for the Sorbothane acquisition tip. I had heard that's what
      they use in the VSP's. I hadn't thought to look at McMaster though.
      Hmmm... Maybe the club could pave the entire observing field in the stuff.

      Deane

      --- In UncensoredTakGroup@yahoogroups.com, "Gene Horr" <genehorr@...>