Re: EM-200 tripod

  • Eddy
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2007
      --- In UncensoredTakGroup@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Davis" <tvdavis@...>
      wrote:

      > Is there a tripod for the EM-200 that has legs which are not a fixed
      > length; so it can be adjusted for height?
      >
      > Tom

      Hi Try here: http://tinyurl.com/29aory

      I wrote them once for info and they stated that the UNI 18 and UNI 28
      would be perfect for the EM-200. I don't see these models in their
      product line anymore, but, if interested, send them a mail.

      Cheers,
      Eddy
    • Filipe Dias
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2007
        Those "UNI" tripods are the wooden Berlebach tripods! They are very good
        ones.
        Takahashi also makes an adjustable metal tripod for the EM-200, that is not
        often seen.. I only know of it from a pricelist and some messages on this
        list. I never saw a photo of one wider than 100 pixels.

        Cheers,

        Fil.

        --
        Fil.

      • Art Ciampi (Texas Nautical Repair)
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 1, 2007
          Yes, it is the adjustable metal tripod for the EM-200.

          Art Ciampi
          Is there a tripod for the EM-200 that has legs which are not a fixed
          length; so it can be adjusted for height?

          Tom

        • astronomer_c
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 1, 2007
            --- In UncensoredTakGroup@yahoogroups.com, "Art Ciampi \(Texas
            Nautical Repair\)" <artc@...> wrote:

            > Yes, it is the adjustable metal tripod for the EM-200.

            Hopefully, the EM-200 version will not be quite
            as expensive as the EM-400 version:

            http://www.optcorp.com/product.aspx?pid=439-752-7675
          • Art Ciampi (Texas Nautical Repair)
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 1, 2007