Re: Sky 90 promo

  • BT Technologies
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2007
      Hello Chris, we along with other Tak dealers have stock of the Sky 90
      OTA at the 1995.00 price. The advertised price includes the OTA, BT
      Tech quick release finder bracket and your choice of either the
      clamshell or a Tenba soft carrying case.

      Hope this helps...

      Thanks!!

      Brian
      BT Technologies, Inc
      305.652.3115
      www.bttechnologies.com
      www.astroclassifieds.com

      --- In UncensoredTakGroup@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Cook" <chris@...>
      wrote:

      > Is the Sky 90 OTA still being offered at $1995 with a Tenba case?
      >
      > I didn't see this price listed on ATWB or Astronomics' sites. Is the
      > promo over?
      >
      > Chris

    • astronomer_c
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2007
        --- In UncensoredTakGroup@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Cook" <chris@...> wrote:

        > Is the Sky 90 OTA still being offered at $1995 with a Tenba case?

        I still see it as of tonight on the O.P.T. web site...

        http://www.optcorp.com/ProductList.aspx?uid=1-600-605-871

        Gregory
      • Ray York
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2007
          I believe that the sale officially ended on 12/31 but Art may decide to
          extend it. Art? If so, we'll extend the sale on our site as soon as we hear
          from him.

          If you order before we hear and it is extended, we will of course honor the
          sale price.

          Ray York
          Anacortes Telescope
          www.BuyTelescopes.com