Re: [UncensoredTakGroup] Epsilon 160 film images

  • R Jay GaBany
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2005
      Those are really incredible images for film!

      Years ago, when Halley's Comet passed by, I got into film imaging with a
      f/4.5 16 inch newtonian that was the size (and weight) of a hot water
      heater (!) but eventually gave it up due to the complexities involved
      and the lack of really accurate mounts within my budget. Guiding was by
      hand back then- what a pain it was to stare endlessly at a insignificant
      star only to find that flexture between the guiding scope and the
      imaging scope had introduced errors that ruined the exposure! I have
      hundreds of negatives somewhere...