Re: [UncensoredTakGroup] Re: 2"2X Televue barlow

  • james fusco
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 30, 2000
      Marv, you need part 66 adapter-Q ( 2"). Jim
      Marv Johnson <mjohnson@...> wrote:
      Just curious but how did you attach the extender-Q to the 2" barlow?
      I'd like to try it with a 2" AP Maxbright.

      Marv

      --- In UncensoredTakGroup@egroups.com, james fusco <jgfusco3@y...>
      wrote:

      > I found that the big barlow 2x works great, It also worked in
      series with the exq 1.6x with nagler 4.8, This scope seems to keep
      going and going and going on the fsq.

      > saturn1@s... wrote:
      > Hi. I was wondering if any of you have tried to use a televue 2" 2X
      > Big Barlow on a FSQ106?
      >

      > eGroups Sponsor

      eGroups Sponsor