Re: FC and FS Designations

  • Paul Gustafson
    Message 1 of 78 , Oct 1, 2000
      RD <rdelink@e...> wrote:

      > Would that any company have total control over the
      > statements made by it's employees!

      Excellent point. An overly enthusiastic employee can cause a lot of
      damage. It's both a training and a management problem, and active
      programs to identify and eliminate this problem can be both expensive
      and time-consuming. And stuff still sneaks by.

      Gus
    • heirphoto@aol.com
      Message 78 of 78 , Oct 2, 2000
        In a message dated 10/2/00 9:07:51 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
        aciampi@... writes:

        << I have contacted Takahashi and they stated that the lens cell for the FS
        is entirely different from the FC due to the different curvature of the
        lenses.

        Thanks Art. They have thought of everything I see!
        Best,
        Tony

        ANTHONY D. MILLER & Co.
        ~ The Tintype Artist ~