Re: The Curious Mind of John McCain.

  • baypointmike
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2008

      In a revealing sentence he said:

      "When I am no longer busy with politics, and with my own ambitions, I hope to have more time to examine what I have done and failed to do with my career, and why."

      Will he ever understand that what he said implies that

      1. I am too busy now doing things to waste time pondering on whether they are worth doing?

      2. He wants to wait until he is ready to write his "Last Lecture" to find out if his actions can be related to any American Guiding Principles.

      3. What if he, like Pres. Bush, conclude that they made their first mistake in their life by invading Iraq and destroying the economy of the nation in a way ben Laden never could have done.

      Will McCain join Bush II in becoming the two worst presidents in the history of the United States?

      Yes, he already said he will find out when he is not busy (see above).