70% of MoveOn Endorsed OBAMA FOR PRESIDENT!!

  • baypointmike
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2008

      We need to make sure the 1.7 million MoveOn members who can vote Tuesday for Sen. Obama turn out to the polls and bring friends and family with them. Can you help call them from home today? It's easy and we'll give you everything you need.

      http://pol.moveon.org/2008/primary/?id=90003-7954854-NiXBAD&t=143Click Here

      You need to be able to be on the phone (land line or cell phone) and the Internet at the same time to make these calls.
      Dear MoveOn member,

      Yesterday, we announced that Barack Obama won over 70% in MoveOn's presidential endorsement vote. Now, only three days remain until "Super Tuesday." The polls are tightening and Obama is gaining ground. In many states, the outcome will depend on which voters get the most person-to-person contact.

      More than 1.7 million MoveOn members have a chance to vote Tuesday, and we need to do everything we can to make sure they turn out for Obama and bring their friends and family to vote.

      So, we're bringing back our successful calling tool from 2006—Call for Change—to remind our members in primary election states to vote and encourage them to bring their friends and family to the polls with them. Making the calls is easier than you think, and we'll give you a script to read and everything you need to make calls from home. Can you make half an hour of calls? Click here to start calling:

      http://pol.moveon.org/2008/primary/?id=90003-7954854-NiXBAD&t=145

      To call MoveOn members you need to be able to be on the phone (land line or cell phone) and the Internet at the same time. We'll be making calls all day today and tomorrow and the more we make, the greater our impact.

      With so many of us in Super Tuesday states, if we all vote, and bring our friends and family out to vote, there'll be a wave of progressive voters turning out for Sen. Obama from Georgia to California.

      But many people lead busy lives and some MoveOn members will forget. A friendly reminder from another MoveOn member is the best way to change that.

      Some of us are still on the fence when it comes to the candidates. Not everyone reads every MoveOn email, so we want to make sure all our members in Super Tuesday states know about MoveOn members' endorsement of Sen. Obama. For some folks, that could make all the difference.

      Finally, simply by encouraging every MoveOn member to bring friends and family with them to the polls, we can double or triple our impact.

      If you've ever called MoveOn members on one of our previous campaigns, you know how much fun it can be. Your fellow MoveOn members are good folks, and many will appreciate your call. You can practice reading through the calling script, and then start calling MoveOn members by clicking here:

      http://pol.moveon.org/2008/primary/?id=90003-7954854-NiXBAD&t=146

      If you have any questions, the web page above includes frequently asked questions and a way to email other MoveOn members for help. Go ahead, click now to join us and get started. Thanks!

      –Adam, Carrie, Anna, Tanya, and the MoveOn.org Political Action Team
        Saturday, February 2nd, 2008

      Support our member-driven organization: MoveOn.org Political Action is entirely funded by our 3.2 million members. We have no corporate contributors, no foundation grants, no money from unions. Our tiny staff ensures that small contributions go a long way. If you'd like to support our work, you can give now at:

      http://political.moveon.org/donate/email.html?id=90003-7954854-NiXBAD&t=147

      PAID FOR BY MOVEON.ORG POLITICAL ACTION, http://pol.moveon.org/
      Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.

      Subscription Management:
      This is a message from MoveOn.org Political Action. To change your email address or update your contact info, please visit:
      http://moveon.org/subscrip/coa.html?id=90003-7954854-NiXBAD
      To remove yourself (Michael Sarabia) from this list, please visit our subscription management page at:
      http://moveon.org/s?i=90003-7954854-NiXBAD