Obama Was Always Against The War, Always -No Mistake! No Excuse!

  • baypointmike
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2007
      Obama for America

      Dear Michael,

      http://my.barackobama.com/page/m/6ff46a95bde323cb/eY6fez Barack Obama opposed the war in Iraq before it began, and this week he outlined a clear plan to end the war and bring our troops home.

      Help spread the word about Barack and the judgment that led him to stand up to the conventional thinking in Washington.

      Join thousands of supporters across the country as we walk our neighborhoods and talk to our neighbors about Barack and his plan to turn the page in Iraq.

      Attend a Canvass for Change in your community on Saturday, October 13:

      http://my.barackobama.com/turnthepage

      Obama supporters have already organized canvasses across California. Check out the table at the bottom of this email for a list of locations.

      Canvassing is a fun and effective way to introduce people to Barack and build our movement for change.

      Get together with a group of fellow supporters, go door-to-door in your neighborhood, and simply talk to your neighbors.

      More than anything, canvassing is about listening -- taking the time to hear what issues are important to the folks in your community and then sharing your thoughts on Barack.

      Reach out to your fellow supporters, attend a Canvass for Change on Saturday, October 13, and spread the word about Barack Obama:

      http://my.barackobama.com/turnthepage

      Our campaign has always been about ordinary people coming together to make things better for all Americans.

      We came together because we're tired of divisive and petty politics.

      We came together because we're fed up with an incompetent administration and a war that should never have been authorized.

      And we came together because we're hungry for change and ready to take action.

      Join us by taking action -- find a Canvass for Change in your community and help turn the page in Iraq:

      http://my.barackobama.com/turnthepage

      Thank you for all of your hard work,

      David

      David Plouffe