Compare Police Action in New York City and Selma, Alabama

  • MikeSar
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2011

      Copy and paste pointer above to watch Olbermann describe in TV the future of Mayor Bloomberg of New York City, who may be the First casualty, career-unwise of the 99ers!!
      A Lesson on History with details I did not know but maybe few know.

      He compared the event to those in Selma, Alabama long ago, when police and dogs attacked marchers crossing a bridge.
      And, compared the Occupy effect on the city with the effect of filming the movie "Batman" on the entire city.

      I was in Selma two months later
      attending a USAF course nearby.
      I remember the walk in Selma and talking with some residents.
      No police in sight, anywhere and no problems at all.

      Michael on Pacheco