A Vision of America by Shelton Johnson

  • MikeSar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2010

      A vision of a future America we all want to help form.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AoStkeBJf8

      A vision we didn't know we had until Shelton described it to us. He came here to help us remember all should always remember: Others died so we may live in a better America. On this day, even the elderly were happy to be alive to be there to participate and remember what we failed to see because our eyes were shut. Shelton pointed out all we should be aware and respond with gratitude. To do otherwise may indicate a lack of pulse and life.

      Take a listen, you will be glad you did!

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AoStkeBJf8

      BayPointMike