G0yVeh

  • Rocky Stone
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2009
      Bad A$$!
      ---------------------------------
      I take it that burning the CD & then installing from it went OK...
      -Veh
    • XmanOfStone
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 24, 2009
        yup, the install went extremely smooooth. Never played before and so I'll need practice. I have a track ball and man it works so well.
        ROCK
        Be sure to install the upgrade patch. Not only does it add new features, but also removes the need to have the CD in the drive!
        -MOD